80 people, 7 days and an unforgettable tour of the United Arab Emirates, between sea and desert.
On the program :
– Pedestrian rally with lunch in an Emirati home
– Yellow Boat cruise and climb to the Burj Khalifa
– Visit the Louvre and the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi
– Visit a pearl farm and discover the age-old culture of the smallest emirate, Ras El Khaimah.
– Evening in a fishing village fort, fully decorated and animated for the occasion.
– Safari in the desert, followed by a gala evening in the dunes…
Last but not least, carbon offsetting for transport with the Good Planet Foundation!